- The Contest runs from 1st June 2016 to 26th July 2016. It is open to all members of the public, except staff and family members of the Contest Organiser and Participating Outlets.
- The Participating Outlet is required to come up with an RWMF Photobooth based on the theme: “Rainforest, Music & The Culture of Sarawak”.
- Registration is free. However, all costs associated with creating and managing RWMF Photobooth as well as related décor will be borne by the Participating Outlet.
- The Participating Outlet is encouraged to promote the Contest through its various advertising mediums, as well as on its social media websites. The official Contest hashtag is: #RWMF2016InstaContest
- How your customers participate :
* Strike your most creative pose infront of the RWMF 2016 Photo Booth.
* Make sure photos are sharp and clear.
* Hashtag #RWMF2016InstaContest on Instagram (Instagram account set to “public”)
* Winners will be contacted through Instagram.
* Prizes : 1st Prize : 4 X 3 Days RWMF 2016 Tickets, 2nd Prize : 3 X 3 Days RWMF 2016 Tickets, 3rd Prize : 2 X 3 Days RWMF 2016 Tickets, 4th – 10th Consolation Prizes : 2 RWMF 2016 Tickets.
- The Participating Outlet will receive a certificate of participation, 10 RWMF 2016 Tickets ( 5 Friday & 5 Sunday).
- Contest Prizes will be given sometime end of July 2016 at the Sarawak Tourism Board Office, Level 6, Bangunan Yayasan Sarawak, Jalan Masjid, 93340 Kuching, Sarawak.
- The Contest registration form should be submitted by 31st May 2016 to Ms Manami Tanaka, Email : [email protected] All forms received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- No obscene, violent or political elements are allowed. All Participating Outlets and members of the public shall abide by the laws of the Malaysian Government.
- Failure to observe the contest rules will result in automatic disqualification of the Participant.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- The festival tickets (as stipulated in Item 6 ‘Contest Info’) are strictly not for sale. However, the Participating Outlet may accord them as part of their RWMF2016 promotion campaign.
For any enquiry, kindly contact:
Maurice Balang or Mohd Hisyamudin Bolhassan
Events & Corporate Relations Division
TEL : 082 423600 FAX: +6 082 416 700