By participation in the contest, artist accepts and agrees to comply with these Official Terms & Condition
This competition consists of 2 Categories:
- This contest is open to all artists, professional, amateur and student.
- You must be 18 years or older to submit. If you’re under 18 years old, you can still make a design, but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- Entries to submit one design for each category.
- Entry designs must be submitted via dropbox to [email protected] as 3 formats (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and PDF in high resolution).
- By entering, entries acknowledges, agrees and understands that the winning design will become the exclusive property of Sarawak Tourism Board, which retains exclusive rights to the reproduction of the design and the submitting artist relinquishes all rights to such design.
- Entries mush acknowledge that each entry design is:
(a) wholly original;
(b) does not incorporate or include any material that would require the consent of any third party;
(c) does not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right, or any other right of any third party.
- Sarawak Tourism Board shall have the right to edit, composite, scan, duplicate or alter the entry design for any purpose which it deems necessary or desirable, without the need for any further compensation, and/or permission.
- Submissions including offensive language, imagery or themes will be excluded from competition.
Deadline for entries: You must submit your design by 12noon, 29th November 2013.
Selection of winner: The selection of winner will be determine by Sarawak Tourism Board which the winning criteria will be screened and those that comply with these rules and have met the guidelines and specifications as detailed on our terms and condition will be announce as winner.
Winning design will be awarded:
i) Borneo Jazz Festival Category: 10 sets of 2 day Festival Ticket of Borneo Jazz 2014 & Certificate
ii) Rainforest World Music Festival Category: 10 sets of 3 day Festival Ticket of Rainforest World Music Festival 2014 & Certificate.
Design Scope and Concept:
Each image must have the following:
i) Borneo Jazz: An element of Jazz Music Icon with not more than 3 Colors Code.
ii) Rainforest World Music Festival: An element of World Music Icon, Sarawak Ethnic Design/Concept and a must to incorporate Green Color Code in each design.
Note: These designs must incorporate the respective festival logos. To download the festival logo kindly click on the link below:
Entrants must submit Full Name (as per I.C/Passport), Identity Card/Passport No., and Contact No. and Correspondence Address.
For further information:
Sarawak Tourism Board
Level 5 – 7, Bangunan Yayasan Sarawak
Jalan Masjid, 93400 Kuching
Tel: 6082 423600
Fax: 6082 416701