- The Contest runs from 1st June 2016 to 26th July 2016.
- The Contest theme is “Rainforest, World Music & The Culture of Sarawak”.
- Registration is free. However, all costs associated with creating and managing the RWMF décor and promotions will be borne by the Participating Hotel.
- The Participating Hotel will be judged based on three criteria:
- RELEVANCE of décor and promotion to the Contest Theme
- CREATIVITY of décor and promotion ideas in relation to the upcoming RWMF
- RANGE OF PROMOTIONS offered in conjunction with RWMF, such as special room rates, meal promotions, etc
- The Contest Prizes are:
- 1st Prize: RM5000, 15 RWMF 2016 Tickets ( 5 Friday, 5 Saturday & 5 Sunday) & a Certificate of Participation
- 2nd Prize: RM3000, 15 RWMF 2016 Tickets ( 5 Friday, 5 Saturday & 5 Sunday) & a Certificate of Participation
- 3rd Prize: RM1000, 15 RWMF 2016 Tickets ( 5 Friday, 5 Saturday & 5 Sunday) & a Certificate of Participation
- Other participating hotels : 10 RWMF 2016 Tickets (5 tickets for Friday, 5 tickets for Sunday) & a Certificate of Participation each.
- Sarawak Tourism Board will contact the winners by email.
- Contest Prizes will be given out sometime end of July 2016 at the Sarawak Tourism Board Office, Level 6, Bangunan Yayasan Sarawak, Jalan Masjid, 93340 Kuching, Sarawak.
- The Contest registration form should be submitted by 31st of May 2016 to Ms Maho Tanaka at Email : [email protected] All forms received after the deadline will not be entertained.
- No obscene, violent or political elements are allowed. All Participating Outlets and members of the public shall abide by the laws of the Malaysian Government.
- Failure to observe the contest rules will result in automatic disqualification of the Participant.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- The festival tickets (as stipulated in Item 5, ‘Contest Info’) are strictly not for sale. However, the Participating Hotel may accord them as part of their RWMF2016 promotion campaign.
For any enquiry, kindly contact:
Maurice Balang or Mohd Hisyamudin Bolhassan
Events & Corporate Relations Division
TEL : 082 423600 FAX: +6 082 416 700