This accreditation is awarded exclusively for the purposes of journalistic reporting.
The RWMF Media Accreditation is entitled to any person as follows:
Media personnel must provide the following proof of journalistic, including photojournalistic or representing a media outlet (travel & tourism, music, culture or news-related).
- Presenting proof of pre-event published articles promoting RWMF no earlier than six months before the event this year.
- Presenting a legal proof in which they are named as editor, journalist, photographer, videographer or representative of the media outlet, OR
- Presenting a written commission from the media outlet represented relating to the assignment at the RWMF 2022.
- Online media (in existence for at least three months old), must produce regular entries, and the most recent article relating to RWMF or Sarawak tourism-related must be no older than six months.
- A valid ID from the press organisation.
- Malaysian press ID or a foreign journalists’ association.
All these are to prove that you have sufficient grounds for accreditation. The Sarawak Tourism Board reserves the right to request further proof of journalistic employment as specified in items a to f.
The Sarawak Tourism Board reserves the right in individual cases to demand a valid photo ID presentation.
There is no automatic right to accreditation.
The following personnel shall NOT be accredited:
Persons without journalistic credentials, such as band managers, music directors, account managers, sales managers or advertising managers.
(For Bloggers, YouTubers, Instagramers, TikTokers, Twitters and other social media, separate accreditation rules are specified in a separate status).
RWMF Media Centre
Sarawak Tourism Board