#1) Time is the most precious thing at the Rainforest, so spend it well.
Activities can take place at the same time, and you’ll have to make a decision about where you want to go next. Some activities are one-off and can’t be attended the following day if you miss them. Programmes will be available soon.
#2) Show me the money!
There is no ATM at the Festival grounds, so bring enough to last you the whole day, from food to that surprise splurge on arts and crafts souvenirs. Make sure to have plenty of smaller notes, all in Malaysian Ringgit currency ONLY.
#3) Stay hydrated
You’d think a ‘rain’ forest would be on the cooler side, but noon can get pretty hot, even in the shade of Mount Santubong. Be sure to stay hydrated, especially if you’re planning on taking part in physically exerting mini sessions and wellness activities.
#4) Come early!
Parking is very limited and there can be long queues at the gate for tickets or access to the venue due to ticket verification and other security measures, so be sure to come early. The gate open at 10.00am.
#5) Take the shuttle
Shuttle buses are available from the town.
- Take a shuttle bus from the allocated shuttle stops in Kuching, locations to be updated soon.
- Please do not bring non-permitted items (knives, sharp items) as they will be confiscated.
- Food & drink and animals are not allowed to be brought inside the venue.
- Food, beverage, CDs, souvenirs and crafts will be on sale at the event.
- You can bring your own lawn chairs or mats.
- Bring along a desire to be at one with nature and a yearning to celebrate and unite with kindred spirits from around the globe.