This is not definitive but the list will make your experience at the festival more enjoyable :
- Be there early. There are usually long queues at the gate for tickets or access to the venue due to ticket verification and other security measures.
- Please do not bring non-permitted items (knives, sharp items) as they will be confiscated.
- No food & drink and animals are allowed to be brought inside the venue.
- Food, beverage, CDs, souvenirs and crafts will be on sale at the event.
- Limited car-parking facilities are available near the festival site. However, to avoid any inconvenience, you are encouraged to catch the shuttle buses which will operate at regular intervals during the event.
- You can bring your own lawn chairs or mats.
- Bring along a desire to be at one with nature and a yearning to celebrate and unite with kindred spirits from around the globe.
- Print your personal copy or download to your devices; the showtime and workshop programme.
What else.. ? Share your thoughts below..